Thursday, November 14, 2013

I know, I know...it's been a while since I've updated this blog and it may seem that I've neglected to keep you informed, but I have been working hard to improving so drastically in such a way that I wanted to say " I'm in remission! I'm in remission!" The latest scans came back with no further signs of cancer in any of the previously seen spots on the bones and that the only signs of cancer remaining are a small amount that has retreated inside the original tumor, which has shrunk dramatically , and are quietly laying dormant there. CT scans and MRI also showed that the T6 vertebrae that had been shown to display signs of collapsing has now seemed to recover well from the previous weakness . My balance has been mostly regained as I have returned back to the gym to begin strengthening, to improve circulation and cardiovascular exercise . I never thought I'd be able to do this 8 months ago. I look forward to the day when I can look at the next scans that reveal no evidence of cancer left in the body and that I can leave the remaining chemotherapy behind so that I can live a healthy and meaningful Life , like being able to go outside and spend some time out in the sun. What has been accomplished so far is only a small step I need to take in getting back the quality of life I desire , that includes continuing to stay positive, taking the alternative medicines available , trying to find organic and healthy foods to consume, being constantly surrounded by positive and supportive people, and just realizing that I have the power to reclaim my Health and Wellness thru action and willingness to gain happiness by shifting my thoughts. This has helped me on my current Journey. Thanks , I am in Gratitude. I am in Gratitude to all those that attended the recent OG Fest event and helped make it such an amazing and heart warming fun time. James Staake and his fellow close friends came together and put on a great Show. We had live music, kids fun houses, as well as a horse shoe tournament along with tons of dancing. It was a day to remember always! I hope to be a part of that for many years to come. Thanks Again! The next scans are coming up soon so stay in touch as I look forward to sharing more good news to update our Trip together. Til then, love and peace in every step you take.     Fondly,    Vu

No comments:

Post a Comment