Friday, August 2, 2013

Test results...

Hello ya all,

                I hope today is a beautiful one for you! The latest update on my situation is one of great promise and hope. So aside from the hair losss and acne like symptoms all over my face and bald head, which leaves me very itchy and ofen scratching myself into having to change my pillow cases daily. I am doing quite well and optimistic about my recovery . With all the generous donations to help keep food in our mouths and Yoga Studio running , we have been able to survive.

               Yet with all that going on, I have been able to stay as Positive as can be while going through  this Clinical Study that entails testing out this drug cituximab for lung cancer. So far after passing the chemo halfway mark, the CT and MRI scans reveal a 30- 40% decrease in the size of the tumor and nodes. That is a very promising thing to see and can truly be attributed to all the things we have been tapping into to help in the Healing, including taking Fucoidan or brown algae dietary supplement , an oral ingestion of a cell regenerating blend of pure essential oils made by Doterra , drinking papaya leaf tea, glasses of fresh juiced veggies and fruits from Mom's organic garden, and even balancing my energetic body with focused yet relaxed style of tappings intended to wake up the brain and heart, a Principle of BodyTalk . Chris was able to gift me with her session with Dr Veltheim, the Founder of BodyTalk this last time he was  in San Diego for a Course. After helping me realign my energetic meridians and focus of my Recovery, he later told Chris that he was "reasonably optimistic " of the work that took place and that I would do well in recovery.

               Well ya know what? That session with continuing sessions with Chris have given me very good reasonable optimism as well and thus I am feeling better with each passing day and handling each chemo session as though  each session has a special unique experience and lesson I get to benefit from and use for the good in my Recovery.Physically, I feel great as the muscles are beginning to regain strength and my balance is starting to maintain better. Mentally, I am weakened by the physical strain my body gets put through with the chemo and my blood pressure is high usually around chemo time. I am confident going forward that my body will respond better with these final sessions and that the pace of recovery and removal of cancer in my body will remain at a fast and efficient high level.

              Thank you for checking in and the continued flow of Love and Support!

2 comments:

  1. Continuously praying for you, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vu - I just saw your blog and wanted to say I've been thinking about you everyday. Stay strong my man!

    ReplyDelete