Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Moving along...

The past few weeks have been a combination of Fukoidan (sea weed supplement), healthy food, chemotherapy & and a mind blowing treatment from Dr Veltheim of the International BodyTalk Association.  That session with him has been followed with at least couple sequences of tapping of the brain cortices while reminding myself of the formula Dr. Veltheim used to treat me that session. So far, I feel like most of  my energy and meridian points are more open and flowing to allow an improved sense of relief. However, pain still associated with the different surgical areas linger and force me to be active with my maintenance of it with a variety of pain-killers.
       Today, I began my new full series of the 4 chemo drugs and began the day with premeds and the Case Study drug called herbitux or cituximab. I did great this time as no allergic reactions were noticed or detected. That sequence took took 4 hours to complete and I am now another 3 hours or taxol, which has been known to make u lose your hair, something that dramatically started a couple days ago for me and I now have a fresh shaved head.( fun thing to look forward to!)
      So I find myself laying here for another 4+ hours getting this poison infused into the body hoping to expedite the Healing Process. It will work cuz I am willing it to, for the Mind is the strongest of all!
       Please continue sending me your Love and Support! I am filled with gratitude !

No comments:

Post a Comment